The PC system requirements for Stalker 2: Heart of Chernobyl have been announced and boy, they’re a doozie. For an optimal (1080p 60 FPS experience) you’ll need an octa-core CPU, the Ryzen 7 3700X or higher on AMD’s side and the Core i7-9700K on Intel’s, while the Pascal flagship (GTX 1080 Ti) is the recommended GPU. Interestingly, the CPU minimum CPU requirements are also fairly on the high side, with the hex-core Ryzen 5 1600X or the Core i5-7600K being the bare minimum for a playable experience.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X or Intel Core i5-7600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Storage: 150 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel Core i7-9700K
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- RayTracing Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Furthermore, the developer has also recommended an SSD for the ideal experience, with the GeForce RTX 2070 Super or higher required part for ray-tracing. That’s basically an RTX 2080 or RTX 3060-grade GPU.