DLSS 3’s adoption is continually accelerating, and this month it’s coming to December’s biggest releases, including Portal with RTX, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Jurassic World Evolution 2, and more. The new GeForce driver supports more DLSS games, just in time for the holidays. Need For Speed Unbound launched this week with DLSS 3 support out of the box. Marvel’s Midnight Suns launch on December 2nd with NVIDIA DLSS 2 and advanced ray tracing effects.
And don’t forget that NVIDIA has reimagined Valve’s iconic video game Portal, widely regarded as one of the best video games of all time, with advanced graphics features such as full ray tracing, NVIDIA DLSS 3, NVIDIA Reflex, and more, to give the game a striking new look and feel. Portal with RTX will be available as free, official downloadable content (DLC) for the classic platformer on December 8th, 2022.
DLSS 3 Momentum Snowballs in December!
- Need for Speed Unbound (out now with DLSS 3)
- Warhammer 40,000 Darktide (out now with DLSS 3 and ray tracing)
- Portal with RTX (launches Dec. 8th with DLSS 3 and full ray tracing)
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 (updates to DLSS 3 on Dec. 8th)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (updates to DLSS 3 and ray tracing on Dec. 14th)
- Firefighting Simulator (out now with DLSS 2)
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns (launching Dec. 2nd with DLSS 2 and ray tracing
- Choo-Choo Charles (launches Dec 9th with DLSS 2)
- Blacktail (launches Dec. 15th with DLSS 2)
The new Game Ready driver adds GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings for:
- Against the Storm
- Coral Island
- Evil West
- Gotham Knights
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- The Chant
- Tower of Fantasy
- Victoria 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
- WRC Generations – The FIA WRC Official Game