PaySafe is a multinational organization for online payments authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority and regulated from the UK. Skrill, Neteller, and PaySafeCard are subsidiary brands under the mother brand which are amongst the most popular names and in this article, we are about to dive deep into the comparison of all three mentioned.
Most credible casinos operating under international licenses including Malta Gaming Authority, Gambling Commission of Great Britain, Government of Gibraltar, eGaming Authority of Curacao, etc has made it mandatory to have regulated Payment/ Deposit methods powered by the likes of PaySafe. This is a step towards ensuring fair and secured payment systems.
As a method of prepaid payment, Paysafecard offers the customers a variety of vouchers which can be later cashed at online stores. It is not just limited to online stores but also accepted at online gambling platforms and e-gaming platforms. It is a known fact that casinos with Paysafe deposits in New Zealand are in demand among Kiwis. The Paysafecard is also a convenient way for punters to make deposits and withdrawals while having a secure gambling experience online.
In order to use a Paysafecard, it is not mandatory to have a bank account or a credit card, but there are certain maintenance fees that are levied upon users after 7 months of usage which is 3 GBP. Holders of a standard account are bound by a limit of 250 EUR a day while the ones with an unlimited account can enjoy making transactions worth 2500 EUR daily. The sign-up process generally consists of two-step verification, hence the 16 digit pin that is involved is a subject of privacy to prevent theft.
- The transactions made online through the Paysafecard are subjected to robust security.
- The simplicity of the card usage often brings customers as they are always in search of simple procedures.
- The vouchers they provide are accepted at various levels from gas stations to online stores.
- Paysafecard is only limited to making payments but withdrawal using the same is not possible.
Neteller is a well-known name in the online payment industry that has been under operation for over a decade. The brand has accomplished making a name as well as gradually taking over the support of various industries including the iGaming industry.
More than 200 countries are now using Neteller for digital transactions. Users can request a free Mastercard and the net+ plastic card is accepted wherever Mastercard is accepted. It is authorized under the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure users of the safety.
- Transactions can be made in more than 22 currencies. Any amount can be sent to any part of the world using Neteller without the fear of any disturbance.
- The anti-money laundering protocols prevent any chances of hacking, ensuring customers the security they deserve.
- The process of sending money is quite simple and one only requires the phone number or email address to send the desired amount.
- The currency conversion charges are quite high for the non VIP members i.e, 3.99%
- The customer support is available round the clock but is slow in processing.
The origin of Skrill goes back to the year 2001. The name of the brand was to reflect its swift and easy functioning. The operations continue in more than 200 countries around the globe with a major workforce that is rich in diversity.
Skrill is owned by PaySafe Group and the regulation of the venture is done by the Financial Conduct Authority. It works simultaneously with PaySafe Financial Services Limited and Wirecard Solutions to successfully issue the Skrill prepaid MasterCard. One can opt for a personal account or even a business account depending upon relevance.
- The Skrill MasterCard gives customers the permission to have access to the money in the account, make fair transactions, and access the ATMs accepting MasterCard.
- Their website is available in 12 languages.
- Smooth user interface.
- One can buy/ sell cryptocurrencies using Skrill making it rather progressive.
- The account can be created absolutely free of cost.
- Transactions can be carried out in more than 30 currencies worldwide.
- The verification process is time-consuming although the lengthy process owes to the development of a safer digital environment for the customers.
- It lacks a live chat feature and is slow responding.
The readers might find this comparison between 3 of the most popular payment methods for gaming platforms helpful while deciding for themselves. These were the Paysafe products that are topping the charts in the iGaming industry.