CPUsNews

Intel Alder Lake Market Share in Germany Reaches 11%, Higher than Comet and Rocket Lake

Intel’s Alder Lake processors seem to be selling well, or at least better than the chipmaker’s previous two generations of CPUs. Data from Mindfactory (Germany) shows that the 12th Gen chips have managed to gain roughly 11% of the CPU market share by the end of November. This may not seem like much, but it’s higher than both Rocket Lake and Comet Lake which were only able to conquer 10% and 8% of the market, respectively

Out of the Intel processors, the Core i7-12700K was the most popular in November, followed by the Core i5-12600K and the Core i5-10400F. On AMD’s side, the Ryzen 7 5800X was the bestseller, followed by the Ryzen 5 5600X and the Ryzen 9 5900X. Intel processors accounted for 30% of the overall CPU market in Germany, while AMD held onto the remaining 70%.

Although Intel is still limited to just 30% of the market share, it’s the highest in the last few years.

Source: Imgur

Areej

Computer hardware enthusiast, PC gamer, and almost an engineer. Former co-founder of Techquila (2017-2019), a fairly successful tech outlet. Been working on Hardware Times since 2019, an outlet dedicated to computer hardware and its applications.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button