Following last week’s announcement of the AMD Radeon Raise the Game Bundle, AMD is expanding the offer to include the ultra-high performance Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card – the ultimate 4K graphics card, and the fastest gaming graphics card AMD ever developed.
Beginning today, gamers that purchase a stand-alone Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card – including custom overclocked and liquid-cooled models from AMD board partners – will receive complimentary access to Far Cry 6 and Resident Evil Village.
To truly push these titles to their shining best, the Radeon RX 6900 XT takes advantage of powerful hardware and features including:
- AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architecture: Designed to deliver the optimal combination of high-performance and power efficiency.
- AMD Infinity Cache: 128 MB of on-die cache dramatically reduces latency and power consumption, delivering higher gaming performance than traditional architectural designs.
- AMD Smart Access Memory: Unlocks higher performance when pairing Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics cards with AMD Ryzen 5000 or select Ryzen 3000 Series Desktop Processors and AMD 500-series motherboards.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR): Offering broad support on more than 100 AMD processors and GPUs, as well as competitor GPUs, FSR upscaling technology boosts framerates and delivers high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate Support: Enables games to deliver mind-blowing visuals with real-time DirectX Raytracing (DXR), Variable Rate Shading and other advanced features, elevating games to a new level of realism.
Radeon RX 6900 XT stand-alone graphics card purchases are eligible for the AMD Raise the Game Bundle offer from September 16, 2021 through December 31, 2021, and gamers will gain access to Far Cry 6 as it becomes publicly available (slated for October). The redemption period for the titles will end on January 29, 2022. For full details on regional eligibility, click here and to find a Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card at participating etailers, click here.