CPUsNews

AMD Market Share Shows Slight Drop in Russia: Ryzen 5 3600 Still the Most Popular CPU

While AMD has been doing quite well in the CPU market, with Comet Lake-S making little to no impact on the global market shares, there are some exceptions. Russia is one such country. Ever since the 10th Gen processors were launched back in late April, Intel has been slowly and steadily regaining some of its lost share in the DIY market.

At the end of September, Intel’s shares were at 44.8%, the highest this year, while AMD still managed to hold onto the remaining 55.2% market.

Looking at the most popular CPUs, AMD seems to reign supreme here, with the Ryzen 5 3600 leading the pack with 9.9% of the total market share. The Ryzen 5 2600 comes in a close second with a share of 9.7%. Then, we’ve got the 3600X, 3700X, and 3900X with 4.6%, 3.9%, and 3.8% of the overall market share.

Intel’s most popular CPUs are the Core i9-9100F, followed by the Core i9-9900K, both at around 3%. The most popular Comet Lake-S parts are the Core i5-10400F and the 10700K with nearly 3% of the total market share.

Interestingly, older chips such as the Coffee Lake and 1st Gen Ryzen parts still account for a whopping 38.7% of the Russian CPU market.

Source (Via)

Areej

Computer Engineering dropout (3 years), writer, journalist, and amateur poet. I started Techquila while in college to address my hardware passion. Although largely successful, it suffered from many internal weaknesses. Left and now working on Hardware Times, a site purely dedicated to. Processor architectures and in-depth benchmarks. That's what we do here at Hardware Times!
Back to top button