Popular benchmarking tool AIDA64, has received support for a slew of next-generation Intel and AMD processors in a new update. The v6.92 release announced today adds enhanced support for the Ryzen 8000 “Zen 5” processors while adding support for multiple (Alchemist Refresh?) Arc GPUs. In addition, the tool now includes an AVX-512-optimized benchmark for Intel’s Xeon Sapphire Rapids-SP processors.
AMD’s newly launched Radeon RX 7700 XT and 7800 XT (Navi 32) cards are now fully supported on the GPU side. The RX 7900 GRE is also properly detected by the benchmark utility post this update. Multiple unnamed Intel Arc GPUs are also supported, and we think these could be the Alchemist Refresh or perhaps even Battlemage. NVIDIA’s RTX 4060 Ti 16GB is also included in the database.
On the I/O side, support for PCIe Gen 6 controllers and devices has been added alongside additional optimizations for the AVX-512 Julia and Mandel benchmarks.
New features & improvements
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Sapphire Rapids and Emerald Rapids processors
- Further optimized AVX-512 Julia and Mandel benchmarks
- Improved support for AMD Zen 5 processors
- MSI CoreLiquid AIO LCD support
- Support for PCI Express 6.0 controllers and devices
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT, RX 7800 XT, RX 7900 GRE
- FMAC methods for FLOPS and IOPS GPGPU benchmarks
- GPU details for Intel Xe and Xe Max
- Support for multiple Intel GPUs
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
- CSV and XML report formats are now supported by AIDA64 Engineer